Financing Energy Efficiency at MSMEs Project (FEEMP)
… Harvest it by Start Adopting Best Practices in Resource Efficiency
- Are you an MSME?
- Willing to work towards Resource Efficiency Initiatives?
- Having Production Facilities in Tirupur, Erode, Coimbatore, Karur & Viruthachalam?
Financing Energy Efficiency at MSMEs ProjectSIDBI along with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is working on an World Bank and GEF funded initiative titled “Financing Energy Efficiency in MSMEs Program (FEEMP)” with the intent to promote energy efficiency in the MSMEs of the Tiruppur, Erode, Coimbatore & Viruthachalam Industrial Cluster. Under the program, CII with its local implementing partner VRNC, would engage with interested manufacturing units for detailed Audit & Hand holding.
- Conduct detailed energy audit – to identify cost saving opportunities
- Suggest best practices on cleaner production and lean manufacturing
- Knowledge dissemination on best available technology relevant to your cluster nationally and internationally
What is FEEMP?
Project Brief – Achievements at Various Clusters Through this Program, Our Audit team will assess and evaluate your facility and identify Energy, Resource Efficiency Opportunities and assist you to implement the same.
Achieved so far in Tirupur, Erode, Karur & Various Clusters
If you want to enroll your company or to know more about this program feel free to reach us; Mr. R Azhahia Manavalan (9965555774) Mr. Akshay Koul (9550253830) Mr. Karthick (9524944115)
Thanks for Reading!